Join us and show your support for Guaranteed Minimum Income Schemes!
We are calling for concrete actions to achieve income support schemes that are easily accessible, for everybody who needs them, for as long as they need them, enough to live a life in dignity and fully participate in society and adapted to the cost of living in every European country.
- Heads of State or governments
- Ministers for Social Affairs
- Donald Tusk, President of the European Council
- Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission
- Antonio Tajani, President of the European Parliament
- Marianne Thyssen, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs, Skills and Labour Mobility
Check out the support messages and send us your own!
Philip Alston, United Nations Special Rapporteur on Extreme Poverty and Human Rights.
Rory Palmer, Member of the European Parliament
Anastasia Crickley, Chairperson of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
Luca Visentini, General Secretary ETUC
Michel Pouzol, French Deputy
Sister Simone Campbell, leader of Nuns on the Bus, USA
Ruth George, UK, MP and chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Universal Credit
Marianne Thyssen, European Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs, Skills and Labour Mobility